Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Down

I had to take Trenton to the doctor yesterday for an ear infection, so had them check his blood count since we were already there. I usually go to Children's, and I was reminded why! They really are super sweet, but can seriously not do kid's blood draws nearly as well as the Children's nurses. But, he got through it. He kind of started to help the two nurses it apparently required, so they were pretty impressed. They think he should be a doctor.

Anyway, they called today to let me know that it is only at 29,000. Tyler's trying to convince me that it's still higher than it has been, and is still optimistic about it continuing to climb. I figure one of us can be a stressful mess, and the other the level-headed one. That seems to work well for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment