Monday, September 7, 2009

Daddy T

So I'm thinking I might have to re-name this blog to "Baby T and Daddy T" and give updates on BOTH of my boys!

As some of you may have heard, Tyler was recently diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. He hasn't met with his doctor after the many tests he had to do (of couse while I was out of town), so we aren't sure what we are facing yet. But he is feeling a lot better, and isn't doubled over in pain every morning. So that's always good! Hopefully we can learn a lot more when he sees the doctor.

Trenton got his platelet count checked on Friday. He has b
een so bruised up lately, I was just preparing myself to hear the 3 or 5,000 result, so I was super excited when our nurse told us he was at 27,000. She said it's still pretty low, but I was just excited that it didn't plummet! I think we will be seeing the doctor later this week, so we'll see what he wants to do.

Papa DR and I decided that we will just be pessimistic from now on about Trenton's counts, then we can be surprised and happy! :)

Trenton and I just took a trip to GR to visit Uncle Ricky and Auntie Sara. Here's just a few of my favorite pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment