Wednesday, May 6, 2009

False Hope

Well, Trenton's counts are staying steady at 25,000. I am trying really hard to be grateful that they haven't fallen, but it's extremely difficult. I called the nurse on my way to a meeting, just expecting some great news. When I heard they were the same, my heart just sunk. Then I had to figure out how I was going to get through the meeting!

We'll probably have to just wait another couple weeks and get him checked again. He's at the point now that he screams any time we have to go to Kaiser and we go to the "back room." Maybe I'll have to bring him to Children's next time, the finger poke isn't quite as dramatic for him.

I was just so excited about being able to post some great news, maybe next time...

2 comments:

  1. We're so sorry guys. How frustrating. We're glad the counts didn't go down and no bruising is a good thing too, but we'll pray for the counts to go up. Keep your chin up little Trenton (and mom and dad). Have a happy mother's day too.

    Gwen & Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there guys.

    Your in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything.

    Love yall
    Freeman's

    ReplyDelete